Thursday, December 5, 2013

25 Days of Christmas: Day 3 and 4

Jingle All The Way is one of my favorite Christmas movies of all time. The story of a dad that means well but somehow ends up not doing the right thing finally becomes the hero of the day. The movie is a fun filled adventure of a father searching last minute for a toy that his son wants for Christmas. Definitely worth watching if you haven't seen it yet.

Day 4: Rushing to get the best gift you can for that special someone. Yes I admit that I'm like every other male and late shopper out there, I wait until the last minute. Sometimes I do it for the thril of being out and about during the shopping season, but mostly because of the paycheck I receive and having to wait. Oh well, it's still a Merry Christmas for all ;)


Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

No comments:

Post a Comment