Monday, December 9, 2013

A Comedian's Christmas List

Dear Santa (or Hanukkah Harry if you're Jewish see SNL Skit with Jon Lovitz),


This year I would like a microphone that will allow me to talk over the inconsiderate talkers at the bar during my set. I'd also like more stage time at places that want comedy there and not just a band or a sporting event on the tvs. I know I'm asking a lot and there are numerous comedians asking for the same things, but could you give me some really funny material so I can make that Eddie Murphy or Dane Cook money? I just really wanna quit my job and do something that I love with all of my heart and when I'm able to, I have a blast doing it.  Oh and the ability to take a joke when someone's "messing" with me.

            Thank you so much,
                   Every Comedian
Ps. MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HANUKKAH

This is just a goof, but you'll be able to realize I'm just messing after you get your gifts from Santa or Hanukkah Harry this year ;)

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

No comments:

Post a Comment