Friday, November 2, 2012

November 2 Remember

I'd like to take a moment and look back at this year... Ok, that was fun!

This year has been a roller coaster of good and bad times. The proverbial highs and lows have been just that and I'm ready to take next year by the throat, squeeze the life from everyday and be happy! It may last for a week due to certain people, businesses or health issues...

November is a "thankful" month where most folks prepare their home for visitors (friends and family) to partake in holiday festivities. If I had to pin point one thing to be thankful for, it would take me forever to get that single choice and then I probably wouldn't like it and start again. LoL

This month I won't be celebrating Thanksgiving with a marathon of movies like October's "31 Days Of Horror", instead I'll be celebrating with my friends and loved ones as we share what we're thankful for.

Also a quick note, The Dean's List with Dean Jennings is going to be featured on the Black Liver Society website www.blackliversociety.com
Please feel free to check it out there because it'll be an experience you don't wanna miss, plus The Dean's List is on it!

Remember, I am very thankful for all of you that read my entries and support my goofiness! Without you, I wouldn't have as much fun on stage while I make a fool of myself :)
HOLLA!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment