Wednesday, October 31, 2012

31 Days Of Horror: HALLOWEEN

It's early, but I'm gonna watch it tonight because it is: HALLOWEEN
This movie is the quintessential horror movie, in my opinion. A child kills his sister and is locked away in an asylum, only to grow up strong and very powerful. Almost unstoppable is what most people would say. Michael Myers returns to Haddonfield to spread fear in this little town and does just that. A long time favorite of mine as well as my mother's and I always watch the original on Halloween. Thanks for following the 31 Days of Horror and if you suggested any movies that didn't get reviewed for any reason, there's always next October :)

On The Dean's List Horror Scale
0- Tear My Soul Apart, 'Cause This sucks!
1 - Let Freddy Kill Me, 'Cause I'm Asleep
2 - Strap Me To The Chair, This One's A "Shocker"
3 - Am I In Phantasm? 'Cause I'm Having A Ball
4 - Great Scares Take "Shape"

Halloween gets
4 - Great Scares Take "Shape"
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment