Friday, October 5, 2012

31 Days Of Horror: Day 5

I decided to switch it up a little this year and watch a documentary about the evolution of the American horror film. This documentary chronicles the beginnings of the horror genre to the modern day masterpieces we hold near and dear to our hearts.

The documentary is narrated by Lance Henriksen and is a fun experience that I highly recommend all horror fans check out!

On The Dean's List Horror Scale
0- Tear My Soul Apart, 'Cause This sucks!
1 - Let Freddy Kill Me, 'Cause I'm Asleep
2 - Strap Me To The Chair, This One's A "Shocker"
3 - Am I In Phantasm? 'Cause I'm Having A Ball
4 - Great Scares Take "Shape"

Nightmares In Red, White And Blue gets
3 - Am I In Phantasm? 'Cause I'm Having A Ball
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment