Monday, October 15, 2012

31 Days Of Horror: Day 15

I chose this movie because of the fun times I remember having in high school with my buddies and all of the goofy pranks we would pull. If we had been able to fight monsters like The Wolfman, Frankenstein's Monster and Dracula, we would've been "The Monster Squad"!

The Monster Squad is a fun filled adventure that combines kids and the monsters we grew up with. We would quote this movie just to make each other laugh. Especially when Mark Thomas saw a man get kicked in the balls and he said: Whoa, Wolfman's got nards! It didn't take much to entertain this group of friends and me. LoL!

On The Dean's List Horror Scale
0- Tear My Soul Apart, 'Cause This sucks!
1 - Let Freddy Kill Me, 'Cause I'm Asleep
2 - Strap Me To The Chair, This One's A "Shocker"
3 - Am I In Phantasm? 'Cause I'm Having A Ball
4 - Great Scares Take "Shape"

The Monster Squad gets
3 - Am I In Phantasm? 'Cause I'm Having A Ball
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment