Tuesday, October 23, 2012

31 Days of Horror: Day 23

The one movie that my whole family would watch was Jaws! We would all sit in the living room with our snacks, drinks and get ready for the "We need a bigger boat." line to be said. It's a cool feeling, when you can look back at something like this.

Jaws was the movie that kept people out of the water. Even the swimming pools at times! It was a universal scare that could get anyone at anytime. That's when you know it's a hit! The movie is a classic and if you haven't seen this or the sequels that followed, well you truly are missing out!

On The Dean's List Horror Scale
0- Tear My Soul Apart, 'Cause This sucks!
1 - Let Freddy Kill Me, 'Cause I'm Asleep
2 - Strap Me To The Chair, This One's A "Shocker"
3 - Am I In Phantasm? 'Cause I'm Having A Ball
4 - Great Scares Take "Shape"

Jaws gets
4 - Great Scares Take "Shape"
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment