Saturday, October 6, 2012

31 Days Of Horror: Day 5

I've seen the remake of this movie and to be honest with y'all, I could only watch some of it. There was a scene where the victim cuts off an attacker's... The attacker is male. I don't do well with sharp objects near the eyes or genitals.

I was determined to watch it especially after some good friends "called me out" about only watching half of the remake. I watched the original today on netflix and I have to admit it's a great revenge movie. I can now say that I've seen it and the phrase: "Look what she's done to me!" is something that I won't forget.

On The Dean's List Horror Scale
0- Tear My Soul Apart, 'Cause This sucks!
1 - Let Freddy Kill Me, 'Cause I'm Asleep
2 - Strap Me To The Chair, This One's A "Shocker"
3 - Am I In Phantasm? 'Cause I'm Having A Ball
4 - Great Scares Take "Shape"

I Spit On Your Grave (Original) gets
4 - Great Scares Take "Shape"
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment