Saturday, October 20, 2012

That's My Boy

I didn't get to see this one in the theater, but I just watched it at home and you folks don't wanna miss it!

Donny (Adam Sandler) has an inappropriate relationship with his teacher and since she became pregnant, Donny gets custody of the baby at the age of 18... Given the nature of this story and the fact that every red blooded male would love for that fantasy to come true, That's My Boy shows what could happen from both the child and the man-child's point of view. Don't get me wrong, it's funny and I consider it another Adam Sandler classic, I looked at the characters and could see the pain that Todd had to deal with and could see the love that Donny had for his son Todd.

I highly recommend this movie and I believe this movie starts the new "Dean's List" movie scale!

On The Dean's List Theater Scale:
1 - "I'll Never Tell" anything good about this movie!
2 - I must've been "Dazed & Confused" to watch this!
3 - "You Only Live Twice" and I may have missed something!
4 - Not even a "Blazing Saddle" could tear me away from this one!
5 - Just like "Rocky", it goes the distance!

That's My Boy gets
4 - Not even a "Blazing Saddle" could tear me away from this one!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment