Sunday, October 7, 2012

31 Days Of Horror: Day 7

Since there are so many different horror genres from slasher to psychological, I decided to watch a different horror movie today: Killer Klowns From Outer Space

I remember being home sick from school during October and watching HBO because no one was home to tell me I couldn't watch it. *Devilish grin* The movie was made in 1988 and is now considered a "cult classic".
A young Christopher Titus is in this movie and it's a fun take on an alien invasion.

On The Dean's List Horror Scale
0- Tear My Soul Apart, 'Cause This sucks!
1 - Let Freddy Kill Me, 'Cause I'm Asleep
2 - Strap Me To The Chair, This One's A "Shocker"
3 - Am I In Phantasm? 'Cause I'm Having A Ball
4 - Great Scares Take "Shape"

Killer Klowns From Outer Space gets
3 - Am I In Phantasm? 'Cause I'm Having A Ball
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment