Monday, October 1, 2012

31 Days of Horror: Day 1

If I'm gonna start this year's "HORRORFEST", might as well start it off right! I remember being told about this movie and getting freaked out by just hearing about it. A buddy of mine had been sneaky and "borrowed" it from his sister, needless to say after watching it he didn't sleep for some time and was strangely good to everyone around him. I finally got the courage up to watch it once and I totally understand why he couldn't sleep or didn't wanna be mean or bad.

Clive Barker is considered a "Master Of Horror". He has created some of the most vicious and disturbing characters in the genre, but is actually not as disturbed as some would think. It always amazes me to hear someone say: "He wasn't who I thought he'd be, he was really nice!"

On The Dean's List Horror Scale:
0- Tear My Soul Apart, 'Cause This sucks!
1 - Let Freddy Kill Me, 'Cause I'm Asleep
2 - Strap Me To The Chair, This One's A "Shocker"
3 - Am I In Phantasm? 'Cause I'm Having A Ball
4 - Great Scares Take "Shape"

The Dean's List Gives HELLRAISER:
Am I In Phantasm? 'Cause I'm Having A Ball

I've started the 31 Days Of Horror and I am up for suggestions on movies to review. Just message me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/thedeanjennings
Twitter: @thedeanjennings @RealDeansList

And as always... "HOLLA, IF YA HEAR ME!"
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment