Friday, September 28, 2012

Family

The "Ideal" family is a Mother and Father, kids and pets. Some folks get this and they are either happy with it or they don't like it and talk trash. Some of us had one parent and maybe siblings or pets. a few don't have parents, siblings or pets...

I had Grandparents that took me in because both my mom and my dad had their "demons" to deal with, luckily my mom stuck around. Dad saw responsibility and ran the f--k away! Anyway, I'm an only child and had all these family members that I knew or hung around. In that home, you had to have a quick wit or you would be "picked on". Not bad, but it always pushed the envelope.

I miss those days of having my family together just to hang out and relax. Over time I've lost family members due to death or a post on Facebook that they didn't "agree" with... I have my new family and they are awesome. I pray that everyone has the opportunity to experience that "family" feel at least once in their life.

If I call you family, then you know I love ya!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment