Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Michael Clarke Duncan

I watched The Green Mile like everyone else and was amazed at the mountain of a man that called Tom Hanks, "Boss".
His gentle giant persona was something you could feel as the movie played. I saw a man playing a part that would send him to the very top!

I'm a movie fan and a comic book fan. So when I heard Michael Clarke Duncan was gonna play the Kingpin in the movie version of Daredevil... Well, I was less than enthused. When I saw that movie, I saw the dominating presence that he could project with just a single look. The fight scene was well worth the price of admission, in my opinion. Duncan brought a new look and a different layer to the character.

I've seen him in numerous movies and tv shows, but he will always be the Kingpin to me. Rest In Peace Michael Clarke Duncan

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment