Tuesday, September 11, 2012

9/11

For those of you that have a story of where you were on 9/11, I'm pretty sure it's not like this.

I was in between jobs and sleeping like normally. When I woke up, I turned on the tv to see the second plane crash into the second tower. I honestly thought it was a movie about terrorist until I turned the news channel to MTV. It was showing the same thing! I called my mom and she was crying. I asked her if this was real and with her answer I felt completely helpless. I was 20 years old and would be 21 the very next day. I wasn't sure if there would be a tomorrow due to the actions of these terrible men.

Eleven years later, we are still at war with terrorism and everyday we remember, in some way what happened to us on that fateful day. It makes me wonder how the folks got through Pearl Harbor and the feelings they had.

Pray for the families that suffered a loss that day and keep all of us in your thoughts as we push forward.

"HOLLA, IF YA HEAR ME!"
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment