Thursday, September 13, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me...

Yesterday was September 12th and that is my birthday :)

It's a weird feeling being 32 yrs old, but I proved a lot of people wrong. People that said you'll never see 30... Ha ha, how's it feel to eat those words?!

I'm fortunate to not have any regrets, I do however have tons of mistakes and missed opportunities. I have been blessed with friends that are like family and if I needed them, they would be there. I didn't know how many people that I had touched or just been in their lives until I received all of the texts, emails, twitter and facebook messages. I was in awe of those and for that, I thank you!

Thirty-two years and I'm still seeing things through child-like eyes, I'm excited to see what the next years have to offer... "HOLLA!"
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment