Sunday, October 14, 2012

31 Days Of Horror: Day 14

I had the opportunity to finally watch this movie and it's awesome! Set in the 1950's and starring Billy Connolly as Fido the zombie pet, this comedic horror movie is one I would suggest to anyone! Carrie-Anne Moss from The Matrix Trilogy plays the mother of a boy that gets picked on in school and one day gets a zombie as a pet. The fun starts from the get go and doesn't stop until the end of the movie.

On The Dean's List Horror Scale
0- Tear My Soul Apart, 'Cause This sucks!
1 - Let Freddy Kill Me, 'Cause I'm Asleep
2 - Strap Me To The Chair, This One's A "Shocker"
3 - Am I In Phantasm? 'Cause I'm Having A Ball
4 - Great Scares Take "Shape"

Fido gets
4 - Great Scares Take "Shape"
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment