Sunday, October 28, 2012

31 Days Of Horror: Day 28

It's not hard to believe that I'm a long time Elm St fan. I grew up lying to friends about watching the movies cause I was afraid of the boogieman and they wouldn't understand. Freddy scared me because he could get me in my dreams and most kids cannot control their dreams. The psychosis of a child if off in the slightest bit can cause them to act out at school, at home or anywhere for that matter. Freddy is a child predator that was burned alive by the parents of the children he preyed upon. Most folks nowadays flip out when you mention child predators or pedophiles and curse the very ground that you walk on when you do talk about them. Freddy could reach you in your dreams and he would either toy with you until he killed you or he would use you to get more of "his children". The series was awesome and the remake was good, I believe the digital effect of Freddy coming out of the wall was the only thing from the remake that I would change. Love the films and will always be a Kruger fan!

On The Dean's List Horror Scale
0- Tear My Soul Apart, 'Cause This sucks!
1 - Let Freddy Kill Me, 'Cause I'm Asleep
2 - Strap Me To The Chair, This One's A "Shocker"
3 - Am I In Phantasm? 'Cause I'm Having A Ball
4 - Great Scares Take "Shape"

A Nightmare On Elm St. (2010) gets
4 - Great Scares Take "Shape"
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment