Saturday, October 27, 2012

31 Days Of Horror: Day 26

This docudrama tells us the story of the cannibalistic Grandfather and the targets he sought out. I've always studied the serial killers of the past and the only one that I have quoted has been Albert Fish. The quote is: "None of us are saints."

The quote holds true in more ways than one and I do not condone the actions of Albert Fish or other serial killers. The movie gives you the story of how Albert Fish became the sexually perverted killer and the family that saw his demise. This is a horror because it was real and that's why it's made the 31 Days of Horror list

On The Dean's List on the Horror Scale

0 - Tear My Soul Apart, 'Cause This Sucks
1 - Let Freddy Kill Me, 'Cause I'm Asleep
2 - Strap Me To The Chair, This One's A "Shocker"
3 - Am I In Phantasm? Cause I'm Having A Ball
4 - Great Scares Take "Shape"

Albert Fish gets
2 - Strap Me To The Chair, This One's A "Shocker"

No comments:

Post a Comment