Saturday, October 20, 2012

31 Days Of Horror: Day 20

Puppet Master was a horror movie I watched as a kid one day when I stayed home from school and watched cable tv. I was mesmerized by these puppets and the evil that they were doing. There was a time when the cable channels like HBO and Viewers Choice, the pay per view channel, would show horror movies during the month of October and it was a cool time for young horror fans. The movie starts out with the introduction of the "Puppet Master" and his puppets at the Bodega Bay Inn on the coast of California. The folks at Full Moon Features released this film and fans flocked to see the puppets in action. On October 30th of this year, the tenth installment of the Puppet Master Series will be released and you can get a signed copy at http://www.fullmoondirect.com/Limited-Edition-Replicas-Bombshell-preorder-plus-free-Signed-PM-X-DVD_p_635.html
It's gonna be an awesome movie and I can't wait to see it!

On The Dean's List Horror Scale
0- Tear My Soul Apart, 'Cause This sucks!
1 - Let Freddy Kill Me, 'Cause I'm Asleep
2 - Strap Me To The Chair, This One's A "Shocker"
3 - Am I In Phantasm? 'Cause I'm Having A Ball
4 - Great Scares Take "Shape"

Puppet Master gets
3 - Am I In Phantasm? 'Cause I'm Having A Ball
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment