Tuesday, October 2, 2012

31 Days Of Horror: Day 2

It was suggested to me by a friend to watch the classic Alfred Hitchcock film Psycho. I figured I'd give it a shot since I had only seen the remake and the original just seemed kinda, well old fashioned. I sat here with my Pizza Hut and a two liter Wild Cherry Pepsi watching the story unfold. I literally got wrapped up in the story of Norman Bates and how disturbed he truly was. I liked the original Psycho and I'm glad it was suggested.

On The Dean's Scale For Horror Movies:
0- Tear My Soul Apart, 'Cause This sucks!
1 - Let Freddy Kill Me, 'Cause I'm Asleep
2 - Strap Me To The Chair, This One's A "Shocker"
3 - Am I In Phantasm? 'Cause I'm Having A Ball
4 - Great Scares Take "Shape"

Psycho (The Original) gets:
3 - Am I In Phantasm? 'Cause I'm Having A Ball
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment