Saturday, October 6, 2012

31 Days Of Horror: Day 6

I joined some friends to watch some horror flicks and this was the one they were so excited to watch.

Considered a B-Movie, Traci Lords stars in this movie about a guy that can't seem to catch a break and makes a deal with the Devil to be the best rock-n-roll guitar player ever. The movie is what I would call a "b-movie" and it's very difficult to find so if you get the chance to see it, do it even if it's just for laughs!

On The Dean's List Horror Scale
0- Tear My Soul Apart, 'Cause This sucks!
1 - Let Freddy Kill Me, 'Cause I'm Asleep
2 - Strap Me To The Chair, This One's A "Shocker"
3 - Am I In Phantasm? 'Cause I'm Having A Ball
4 - Great Scares Take "Shape"

Shock'em Dead gets
3 - Am I In Phantasm? 'Cause I'm Having A Ball
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment