Thursday, October 11, 2012

31 Days Of Horror: Day 11-Reloaded

If you liked Saw, then you'll probably like Hostel. Eli Roth and Quentin Tarantino bring you this horror film that takes you on a strange journey with two American tourists in Europe.

It seemed as if it was the proverbial "Americans stay home" flick, but the story read like a cautionary tale of "do not come here!" Rich men pay a huge fee to pretty much have their way with these "pieces of meat" and the things that are done to these people are just hideous. The true evil in the hearts of men is scarier than any monster. I'm twisted enough to enjoy the film up until the point of the last of it. I don't like anything near or in the eyes! (Just my deal)

On The Dean's List Horror Scale
0- Tear My Soul Apart, 'Cause This sucks!
1 - Let Freddy Kill Me, 'Cause I'm Asleep
2 - Strap Me To The Chair, This One's A "Shocker"
3 - Am I In Phantasm? 'Cause I'm Having A Ball
4 - Great Scares Take "Shape"

Hostel gets
2 - Strap Me To The Chair, This One's A "Shocker"
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment