Saturday, October 13, 2012

31 Days Of Horror: Day 13

This suggestion came from Netflix and I was surprised to find out that this 1967 classic wasn't included with the other Rankin/Bass classic stop motion shows like Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer!

Mad Monster Party? is a show that I believe was for kids during Halloween and due to the horror movie monsters like Dracula and Frankenstein, was in the horror section of Netflix.

Boris Karloff and Phyllis Diller lend their voices to this campy spoof on the early horror movies that were made popular by Universal Studios. Movie monsters like The Creature from the Black Lagoon, The Werewolf, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde and of course The Hunchback from Notre Dame.

It's really cool and I'm happy that I not only saw it but could review it and suggest it to all of you!

On The Dean's List Horror Scale
0- Tear My Soul Apart, 'Cause This sucks!
1 - Let Freddy Kill Me, 'Cause I'm Asleep
2 - Strap Me To The Chair, This One's A "Shocker"
3 - Am I In Phantasm? 'Cause I'm Having A Ball
4 - Great Scares Take "Shape"

Mad Monster Party? gets
3 - Am I In Phantasm? 'Cause I'm Having A Ball
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment