Wednesday, December 26, 2012

...and here we GO!

Another year is pretty much in the bag. The Mayans were wrong, lives began and unfortunately ended, and we've gotten stronger during trying times. All in all, not a bad year! Thoughts and prayers go out to the families and friends that lost a loved one this year, be strong and know that they are in a far better place than we are. Don't dwell on the bad time, remember the good and have great times while remembering!

Now on to the next year...
Who, what, when, where and how are the five questions that people ask this time of year. My question is, "How far will you go for true happiness?" The Dean's List and my comedy make me happy as well as being with my family and friends. I wanna reach my zenith (not the TV) and bring folks with me, because that's how I do things. 2013 is gonna be a year that we make things happen for us and ours!

More Dean's List Interviews, YouTube Interviews and more Stand Up Comedy... Now my question is: "Are you ready?"
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment