Thursday, August 1, 2013

Weddings For Exes...

Ever been invited by an ex to come to their wedding? Did you go or not?

I was asked to be at one of my high school ex's wedding and that she'd like me to meet her soon to be husband. Here's the thing people need to know about me: I'm goofy as all outside and if given a potential "stage", I'm gonna put on a performance that would rival any Hollywood actor.

I go to the wedding and sit on the bride's side of the church. Her mother sees me, greets me and said some very sweet things to me. So does her newly turned eighteen year old sister. (YOWZA, Sis grew up nice!) Nonetheless, her father finally sees me and extends his hand for a handshake. I'm surprised due to the fact he said she could do better than me until he finally saw me on stage after she and I broke up. He pulls me close and says: That should've been you...

Working for him would've been hell and as much as the family rocked, I would've been extremely miserable. As I approach the bride and groom, she tensed up, hugs me and whispers: What are you doing here? Yes folks, I wasn't supposed to be there and she was just being nice. I shook ol' boys hand said hope you enjoy what I taught her tonight! Grabbed her sister, bounced her on my lap for an hour in the parking lot and french kissed mama! Ok that french kiss was more of a peck on the cheek but it would've made for a great scene in a movie of my life, right? LoL...

And no the people in the picture are not the bride and groom. They know who they are and tell your sister to call me! "HOLLA!!!!!"

#LoveScaresAndFoldingChairs

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

  1. I went to my ex husband wedding and even did pics for them . The "professional pics" they had done for free by a friend, lets just say mine were way better :)

    Most people couldn't believe I showed up with my boyfriend.But I grew up with his family and was happy that someone could put up with his @ss LOL

    So I went for my boys not for him.
    It was a pretty wedding. I never had one with him so just a touch bitter over that but oh well life goes on :)

    ReplyDelete