Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The Dead Undead

With the popularity of Zombies and my personal love for Horror films, I rented a movie called The Dead Undead. I figured I'd give it a shot since it combined the two genres.

PLOT
A group of peaceful Vampires are infected and turned into crazed zombie like creatures whose only motivation is to feed on flesh, whether Human or Vampire. A group of Vampire commandos tries to keep their identity secret, while trying to stop the spread of the infection. Soldiers from across the ages, it's up to these vampires to end the zombie infection. Caught in the middle is a group of human kids on a camping trip, who team up with the Vampires in an attempt to survive.

The only actor that I knew of was Luke Goss. Goss has been the villain in Blade II as well as in Hellboy II. This movie was a starring role for him in a genre he was familiar with.

On The Dean's List Scale
Waste Of Time!
Eh!
Redbox Visit!
Glad I Saw It!
I Will Own It!
I Do Own It!

The Dead Undead gets: Waste Of Time!

If you're the kind of folks that loves bad movies, this may be right up your alley! This movie was so bad that I started this review during the first few minutes. It's a cool idea but a bad movie. A true shame that a major film company didn't pick it up and try to run with it.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment