Sunday, July 15, 2012

Zombies Vs. Strippers

Given my love of Horror movies, I rented another Full Moon Feature film: Zombies Vs. Strippers. This movie brings together two of my favorite things in an interesting way.
A strip club called the Tough Titty, on the bad side of town, seems to be the safest place in town and who wouldn't wanna be in a strip club while zombies are outside? I know the Black Liver Society and I would hold camp there during a zombie invasion! As the night goes on, more patrons come to the Tough Titty and the "walking dead" try to make their way into the club for more flesh.

On The Dean's List Scale:
Waste Of Time!
Eh!
Redbox Visit!
Glad I Saw It!
I Will Own It!
I Do Own It!

Zombies Vs. Strippers gets: I Will Own It!

I love the Full Moon movies and would love to be in one of them. Check out their website http://www.fullmoonhorror.com
Twitter- @fullmoonhorror
Youtube- fullmoononline
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment