Monday, July 23, 2012

The Aurora Incident

I have been away from my blog for a few days because of this incident. My thoughts and prayers go out to those affected by this terrible act. I didn't feel right blogging about the movie The Dark Knight Rises, just out of respect to the families of the victims. I did see the movie because I wanted to escape the reality of this horrible action. I found myself and others in our theater on edge or guarded because of what happened in Aurora, Co. It subsided as the movie played, but you could still feel the tension. I believe in the future, we as a people will be safer due to the precautions the theaters will be taking to provide a safe and fun time for it's patrons. I know the folks in Aurora are in trying times, just know this: you're all in our thoughts and prayers.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment