Saturday, January 19, 2013

American Scary

Back in our parents' and their parents' day there were late night shows that played horror films and the hosts had personalities that kept you coming back each week. This documentary pays tribute to all of the hosts and the fun times that were had as a youngster watching a horror movie late at night.

From the vivacious Vampira to the quick witted Svengoolie, these hosts made the scary movies easier for the kiddies by making light so the kids wouldn't have nightmares or wet the bed. Hehehe! I love scary movies and these folks made them fun and worth watching just to see what they would say or do during the breaks of the movies.

On The Dean's List Horror Scale
1- "Tear My Soul Apart", this sucks!
2- Freddy could kill me cause I fell asleep!
3- Strap me to a chair, this one's a "Shocker"
4- I'm having a ball, am I in "Phantasm"?
5- Great scares take "Shape"

American Scary gets:
4- I'm having a ball, am I in "Phantasm"?

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment