Saturday, January 12, 2013

Big Money Rustlas

On The Dean's List Movie Scale
1- "I'll Never Tell" anything good about this!
2- "Dazed & Confused" from watching this!
3- "You Only Live Twice" watching again!
4- "Blazing Saddles" can't pull me away!
5- "Rocky" this goes the distance!

Big Money Rustlas gets:
4- "Blazing Saddles" can't pull me away!

The Insane Clown Posse are in another movie and it's funny as hell! I haven't laughed this hard in a long time and I'm not cracking on this film. Well worth the hour and a half I spent watching. Whether you like ICP or not, this is worth checking out and the cameos are awesome too. Cameos by Vanilla Ice, Bridgette The Midget, Ron Jeremy, Scott Hall, Jason Mewes, and more. If you're a fan, a "juggalo", a "juggalette" or just enjoy funny stuff, check this out!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment