Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sonic Slash: The Wolverine

If you're a comic book fan then you will completely love this movie (Now that I've said this, someone will start some issue over things in the movie.). If you are a parent, loved one or just a movie buff, you will enjoy it as well. The story is riveting and the emotional connection with Logan/Wolverine grows with each moment in the film. Hugh Jackman is an awesome performer and the job that he did in this film shows why he is an actor of "Hollywood Elite" status.

The movie is PG-13 for the violence and "Parent's Notice": One "F-Bomb" is in this movie. The only reason why I mention it is the fact that there where young children in the theater as well. The movie was great and I will see this again, possibly soon!

On The Dean's List Movie Scale
1- I'm gonna "Scream" for my money back!
2- I'm "Dazed & Confused" from watching this!
3- "You Only Live Twice" so I'm watching it again!
4- "Blazing Saddles" can't pull me away from this one!
5- This one goes the distance just like "Rocky"!

The Wolverine receives:
5- This one goes the distance just like "Rocky"!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment