Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Freddy Kruger VS Wolverine (The Mother's Day Edition, A Little Late)

How cool would this be? Wolverine as a teen sleeps over at a friend's house and his friend has a nightmare that introduces Wolvie to the Elm Street Slasher...

I see a better movie/comic book crossover than some of the jacked up remakes that they are making now in Hollywood. I could see it making tons of money for Disney since they not only own Marvel Entertainment, but have been talking with Wes Craven about making a "Disney-esque" version of A Nightmare On Elm Street. (The latter is speculation, but it wouldn't surprise me.) Nonetheless, I know some fanboys would wanna correct me and blah blah blah about the man named Logan and his claws. Maybe one of Xavier's students has a nightmare and that's how the "crossover" happens. Imagine Magneto vs Freddy in the dream world... Would the X-Men have their powers in the dream world? Would they be the new "Dream Warriors"?

I dream therefore it could happen!

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day and got to spend time with your Mom. For those of us that have lost our Moms, it's always a tough day on us but like our Moms during our birth, we push further... Keep moving forward and overcome the obstacles that lay in our path! That's what my Mom would say to me when times were tough and sometimes I need to repeat that to myself.
The Mother's Day picture is a bit late but hey, it happens :)
Models: April and Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment