Monday, May 20, 2013

Top 5 Ways To Quit Your Job And Make It Memorable

Flipping the boss off, screaming I quit and kissing the hottie behind the counter at your job has been done over and over again. Here's the top 5 ways to successfully quit your job and make it memorable:

5. Sleep with the boss' spouse and take pictures so you can make a collage of them on their desk.
4. Get you boss drunk enough to talk them into getting a tattoo that you'll pay for and have the artist put "I Quit" on their body.
3. Teach the boss' kids to sing "Take This Job and Shove It" by Johnny Paycheck and post it on YouTube for everyone to see.
2. Get every hooker you can to go to your boss' house and say that they're pregnant and when the police come, you walk up and say "I Quit"
1. Walk right up to your boss, slap them with a restraining order, spit in their face and then walk out.

Any of these could've been number 1 in my book but this is how to make your "I Quit" memorable!

Don't agree or have a better way to make your "I Quit" memorable? Send comments to deanjenningscomedy@gmail.com or find me on Facebook www.facebook.com/thedeanjennings and on Twitter @TheDeanJennings

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment