Wednesday, May 8, 2013

WAR GAMES!!!

For all of you National Wrestling Alliance (NWA) and World Championship Wrestling (WCW) fans out there, you may remember a certain match that was the be all end all for most rivalries in those organizations: War Games!

I remember my first War Games match was The Dangerous Alliance: Rick Rude, Arn Anderson, Bobby Eaton, Steve Austin and Larry Zybszko against Sting's Team: Sting, Ricky Steamboat, Nikita Koloff, Dustin Rhodes and Barry Windham. The match was awesome and I wanted to see more. Some of you may not care for the WWE and how they "change history" but I like that they're shedding some light on the War Games matches. If it wasn't for War Games, the Elimination Chamber wouldn't exist and you can quote me on that!

War Games: WCW's Most Notorious Matches should be released in June and you know I'll have that 3 Disc DVD set!

#LoveScaresAndFoldingChairs

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment