Wednesday, May 8, 2013

How Did He Test It???

Jeremiah Raber, of High Ridge, Missouri, originally just wanted to help mixed martial arts fighters. Raber came up with the notion to build a stronger men's protective cup. After spending years experimenting, and about $100,000 of his own money, Raber came up with a bullet-resistant groin protection device. He named it Armored Nutshellz.

When I heard Chris Cannon talk about this story on 105.7 fm The Hog in the Rockwood/Crossville/Knoxville TN area, I just kinda laughed it off. As I kept driving all I could think about was: "How did he test it?". I spoke with Chris via Facebook and he gave me the info above knowing that I was gonna use this as a bit. Most folks remember the movie Super Troopers and the scene where one of the guys is wearing a bulletproof cup. That's what I kept seeing in my head when I thought about the testing. The info said that the creator wanted to help mma fighters... MMA fighters don't need bulletproof cups, they have protective cups already. Cops need bulletproof cups as well as our military men. Now don't forget the ladies will need bulletproof cups as well! But that's for another time and place...

#LoveScaresAndFoldingChairs

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment