Monday, May 20, 2013

Too Beautiful To Work?!?

This is Laura Fernee... She claims to be "Too Beautiful" to work... Her parents are paying her bills while she doesn't work and tries to figure out what she's gonna do. This woman claims that other women get "catty" when they work with her and that the men are always flirting or "hitting" on her...

Hey deadbeat, get a damn job and quit mooching off your parents!

I'm 32 years old just like you but I work at a dead end job that I hate due to certain people, I can't really have a life outside of this job because it may affect my work performance (which was told to me again today) and I'm fed up with jackasses expecting everything to just be given to them. You're a grown woman and need to act like one! You're attractive but you're NOT "Too Beautiful" to work!

I guess now you'll tell me that the waitresses at Hooters shouldn't be gawked at... That strippers should have to bump and grind to make a dollar... That you will just become a model and go to Hollywood where you'll get discovered and will become the next America's Sweetheart... and on that note, I have discovered the truth in this farce! You want the media to tell your story, so the movie directors and casting folks will call you up and say: "Yes Laura, you are to beautiful to work a regular job. Come to Hollywood and I'll make you a star."

GOOD LUCK HOOKER!

No comments:

Post a Comment