Sunday, March 11, 2012

Entry #2

I've had the opportunity to relax this weekend and I've been working on some jokes for the upcoming open mic nights this coming week. I'm also re-working some older parodies so I can record them and put them on my YouTube channel (djtrauma632 or Dean Jennings) {I can't remember the name lol}

For those of you in Russia and in Germany, thank you for checking out my blog :) It makes me happy to see that folks other than my friends are checking this out!

A little about me: I've lived in Knoxville, TN all my life/ I listen to all kinds of music (so if you're in a band, send me some music)/ I love to laugh and make people laugh (otherwise I wouldn't be doing comedy)/ Just an overall goofy guy, but I have a heart of gold!

"Holla, if ya hear me!"
If you're on Facebook, send me a friend request and/or a message :)
www/facebook.com/thedeanjennings

No comments:

Post a Comment