Wednesday, March 28, 2012

From Lionel Ritchie to Wrestlemania

I absolutely love Lionel Richie's music and when I found out that he had a new cd out, well you know I had to have! It's a country take on some of his classic songs and it's well worth it.

I'm not a music critic just a fan and if you love Lionel Ritchie and some of country's best artists, then this is the cd for you.

Say You Say Me with Jason Aldean is very cool and was also on The Late Show with David Letterman last night.
Easy with Willie Nelson is exactly how the song should be and should sound. Definitely check out this cd and no it doesn't have a drunk Kenny Chesney singing to Lionel's voicemail... Would've been cool though!

Wrestlemania is Sunday and I'm so pumped to watch the WWE's greatest superstars on the "grandest stage of them all!" CM Punk vs Chris Jericho is going to be a great match and of course The Rock vs John Cena is gonna be the one that everyone will be talking about. I am looking forward to the Hell In The Cell Match between The Undertaker and Triple H with special guest referee "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels!

I've watched wrestling since 1983 and there have been some tremendous highs and terrible lows. Watching a wrestler you've cheered on for years make it to Wrestlemania and become a champion or be in a moment that no one would forget is awesome. It's like watching the final home run in the World Series or the game winning Touchdown. LOL I dont't know how I made the jump from Lionel Ritchie to Wrestlemania, but I did... Until next time...

"Holla, if ya hear me!"

1 comment:

  1. I hate that I fell asleep before the Lionel Richie/Jason Aldean thing. The last thing I remember is saying, "That sounds like it should be interesting!" and then dozing off!

    ReplyDelete