Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Parody Songs

I'm a comedian that does parodies of popular songs, kinda like "Weird" Al Yankhovic and Cledus T. Judd. We've not had a parody on the radio in years and I think it's time we did! Now I know my xXx-Mas Carols will NEVER be on the radio (see youtube video and you'll understand) but I can record them and sell them during the Christmas/Hanukkah season...

Anyway, what I'm going on about is I like to do parodies. It's like second nature for me. If I hear a song that I can't stand or a song that I think is funny, I write a parody.

Artists I've parodied:
CeeLo Green
Jason Aldean (also with Kelly Clarkson)
Billy Ocean
Sheryl Crow
Toby Keith
Stevie Wonder
Adam Lambert
Justin Timberlake
Green Day
And that's just so far... ;)

"Holla, if ya hear me!"
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment