Friday, March 16, 2012

Entry #7

IT'S SHOWTIME FOLKS!!!!
The weather is rainy and it's looking kinda rough outside... I cancelled one show due to weather and nothing bad happened, I'm not doing it again!

I missed out on a cool show with my Black Liver Society Members due to the weather and I have regretted it ever since.

I'm gonna be hosting at Club 1341 on 1341 Dolly Parton Parkway in Sevierville TN tonight and I'll be performing with two lovely comics by the names of Jessica Carter and Christy Edison! Basically it's "Two Chicks and a Dick" (at least that's what I'm calling it)

Had a unique day, one job to do and cleaned everything in the office! Oh well... Other than that, my day was pretty cool!

Time to get my thoughts together and work out some ideas before the show! Send me a message on Facebook
www.facebook.com/thedeanjennings

And as always,
"Holla, if ya hear me!"
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment