Monday, March 12, 2012

Entry #3

I broke down this morning. March 13th is a rough day for me, it's the day my mom passed away. It's just been a year and I know it takes time, but there are times I need to hear her voice or just that motherly "what were you thinking?"

She never got to see me perform my comedy live and I wish that she had, but I know she's watching me now.

I was feeling really sad today but I feel like my mom was with me and gave me a joke I never thought of until I was down.
"Last year I lost two very important people in my life. One taught me how to overcome adversity, to unleash my Madness, and drop one hell of an elbow drop off the top rope! The other was the Macho Man Randy Savage!"

Love and Miss you Mom!
Jackie "Jack-ay" Jennings
Feb.22,1958-Mar.13,2011
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment