Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Am I The Problem?

I'm having some issues at work and it's bleeding over into my personal life. I don't want to "take my work home" but the stuff I have to deal with on a daily basis is causing a lot of problems for me. I don't sleep well due to some of the things I've had to see while dealing with hospice patients and having to pick up the equipment I just delivered the day before, because of a death. It gets old quick. I don't think I can handle much more of that job.

I'm trying to be positive again after all the chaos I've dealt with here recently. I just hope some good things come my way or doors to better opportunities start to open. I don't have any "Ill-Will" towards anyone, just need to move on and move on the right way!

Gonna rest and hope tomorrow is better... "HOLLA!"
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment