Thursday, May 3, 2012

Long Time No Hear...

It's been a while and for that I'm sorry, but I've been kinda busy relaxing... I took some time for myself and got my head back outta the clouds and feet firmly on the ground! Time to play the game!

Good news is on the way and I'm excited about it! Once everything is official, I'll let ya'll in on the festivities!

On a different note, I'm taking May off from comedy (not all by choice, but it's cool) and I'm working more on The Dean's List as well as on my writing. Yes, I also know tonight is Thursday and The Big Bang Theory is coming on... Pizza is here and I'm ready to enjoy!!!

Black Liver Society is kickin' it up with videos and I'm so proud of them and to be apart of the BLS! I will soon have a section for web links of the comedians I enjoy as well as the ones that I know and have been on my show.

Enjoy yourselves and as always...
"HOLLA, IF YA HEAR ME!"
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment