Sunday, May 20, 2012

Getting To Live A Dream

Folks, I know that some of these posts have been kinda down and not the guy you all know. I can safely say that this year even after some setbacks has been a great year so far. I make folks laugh and now because of the nomination for Goodwill's "Mr. Knoxville" Contest, I get to live out a dream of mine since I was three years old! In 1983, I saw Hulk Hogan and my world changed. I wanted to be a professional wrestler and do what I saw Randy "Macho Man" Savage, Ric Flair, Sting, The Undertaker, and many more pro wrestlers following them do. I painted my face like the Ultimate Warrior, Sting, Hawk, Animal, The Great Muta and I became the eight year old version of that character. It's the one thing that consumed my life and made me friends as well as lost me friends. Wrestling was and is my all time number one dream. I will live that dream this year and I get to do it for charity. I will announce more information once I have it, but I start training for it in June. I would love your feedback, advice, and/or well wishes on this. Hey, you never know... It might take me farther than I expect! "HOLLA!"
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment