Sunday, May 6, 2012

Have You Been Deleted On Facebook

I found out that two family members of mine have deleted me from their Facebook accounts. The sad thing is that the family members that have stayed on my account are the ones that I never really hung out with but I have the most in common with.

At almost 32 years of age, I've realized that you can't please everyone and the real people that are behind you are your friends and the family you start! You learn from you parents family and try not to repeat their mistakes. The best thing about knowing that they've "deleted" me is: I'm on my own and I'm loving it!

Now when I talk about my family, it involves the people closest to me and they know who they are! So, even though they won't read it unless other members of the family reads it and spreads the word... I love you and hope your life is filled with happiness! Time to make my happiness come true, with or without ya!

Since you're not close to feel me...
"HOLLA, IF YA HEAR ME!"
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment: