Monday, April 9, 2012

Can't Sleep

I have been in bed for some time and I was about to fall asleep until the building behind my apt had an alarm go off! I was on the verge of kickin' back with a beer and chillin' out with my dog (that I don't own yet) on the porch (that I don't have)...

I was almost asleep when this frickin' alarm went off!!!

So now I'm relaxing and trying to let nature take it's course. All I hear on tv is food commercials, different shows and their "guest stars", then a "sleep-aid" commercial. The sleep-aid commercial was 20 seconds long, that's not a sleep-aid! That's a nap-aid! Oh well...

Hawaii Five-O is pretty good! (Yes, I watch CBS shows cause I'd love to be on one of the shows like "The Big Bang Theory" or "Mike & Molly". I would love to be on one of those shows, Big Bang would be my first choice due to the guys needing a "burly-nerd" that could get them outta trouble with brawn and not brains. Plus, it wouldn't be too hard to play myself: a "burly-nerd"!

Maybe one day, until then: Rest well folks!

"Holla, if ya hear me!"
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment