Monday, April 23, 2012

WWE TONIGHT!

Well, it's Monday and I'm getting to watch Monday Night Raw (which starts at 8pm tonight and is a three-hour show) It makes me remember watching wrestling as a kid and seeing a show that would make me wanna be a wrestler too... Sadly, my body won't allow me to do so... But I always get the latest video game and create the wrestling version of me (as well as my friends)

I've noticed here lately that some folks are dream killers and that's basically because they never achieved their dreams and misery loves company. I grew up with the motto: "Don't Dream It, Be It" from the Rocky Horror Picture Show. That motto (and film) was passed down to me by my mother and I am very thankful for that. It showed me at an early age to accept people for who they are. Which has helped me in some aspects of my life and employment.

It still makes me laugh when folks judge me for watching wrestling as an adult yet they know who I'm talking about when I talk to a fellow employee at work. Oh well... :)

Gonna relax and have some fun...
"Holla, if ya hear me!"
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment