Friday, April 6, 2012

The Dean's List with Dean Jennings

I wanted to do something that would let the world know who my friends are and that's when I came up with The Dean's List!

The Dean's List is a YouTube show that I host and I showcase my friends on the show. The show is an open show where folks can send questions via Twitter @RealDeansList or by email youtubesthedeanslist@yahoo.com

First episode stars Waylon Whiskey, the Whiskey Driven-Microphone Bound Comedian from Knoxville TN

I've been lucky with this show! I was able to interview Comedians Dale Jones and Spanky Brown!!! Two guys that I respect in this business and was so happy that they agreed to do the show! This show is about getting their names out there so everyone can see and know them.

Soon I will have bands, comedians, strippers, entertainers, and my good friend Adult Film Star Kora Peters on The Dean's List!!!

"Holla, if ya hear me!"
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment