Thursday, April 5, 2012

Social Media

It amazes me how all of us are on some social media site either Twitter/Facebook or any others and if we were magically transported to a different time or place, we'd freak out! All because we couldn't tweet or poke our friends...

When I was a kid we had a phone, a pager (back when it was cool to have one), or a cell phone (if our parents had the money or we had a job). We passed notes in class and stuff like that. Now kids can text their notes or email them to their friends.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the social media outlets. I'm just mad that it wasn't around when I was in school when I could've really used it. Apps like "Bump" where you bump phones together and can exchange info takes the place of asking someone for their number... That would've been awesome in high school!

Look like I have some apps to download :)
"Holla, if ya hear me!"
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment