Thursday, April 12, 2012

Triumphant Return of the Fat Boy

I performed at Side Splitters Comedy Club in Knoxville TN and it was the second show since my surgery. I was nervous but, I had my pain meds (prescribed dosage only!) and I was ready to try to make folks laugh again. My set is getting tighter and I love interacting with the crowd (gotta be careful doing this cause you don't want the crowd to take control away from you) cause it can make things better if it goes right. When it goes right... You can pretty much write your own ticket!

If I am lucky enough to one day make my living making others laugh, I will be the happiest person in the world! I wanna do so much and I know one day that I'll have that chance!

Dream big and reach for the stars!

"Holla, if ya hear me!"
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment